I started "WebGuy Notes" as an informal avenue to give families an "inside peek" into BCT. The photos are "quick snaps" and the commentary is written using colloquial language. The premise is that families would rather have more information provided faster, instead of waiting for intense editing. With that said, I apologize in advance for:
- Inserting my New Jersey words/phrases
- The "too dark" and "too light" and blurry pictures;
- The spelling/grammar errors.
Also, I always try to preface any information I receive from the Academy with "likely" "often" "probably". Also, I try to put a source if possible. This is mainly due to the ever-constant change here at USAFA. For example: Rather than saying, "The sun will rise tomorrow", experience at USAFA might cause me to say, "The BCT calendar indicates the sun will rise tomorrow. Please continue to check back with me to see if the Academy has postponed sunrise due to new security considerations". --WebGuy
Discussion Forum Disclaimer and Rules
Discussion contents reflect the views of individual participants only. The AOG bears no responsibility for accuracy of participant comments and will bear no liability for discussion results.
The following rules govern the discussion forums. Please read carefully before participating. Your use of the discussion forums will constitute your agreement to comply with these rules:
- If you participate in a discussion, you are responsible for ensuring that any material you post (text, images, or other multimedia content) does not violate or infringe upon the copyright, patent, trademark or any other personal or proprietary rights of any third party, and is posted with the permission of the owner of such rights.
- You agree not to use any obscene or offensive language or to place any material that is libelous, abusive, or hateful, pornographic, vulgar, constitutes junk mail or unauthorized advertising, invades anyone's privacy, or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, or otherwise violate any local, state, national, or international law or regulation. You agree to use the discussion forums only for lawful purposes.
- Discussion material is for your personal use only. You may not in any way make commercial or other unauthorized use, by publication, re-transmission, distribution, or otherwise, of material obtained on this web site, except as permitted by the Copyright Act or other law.
The AOG does not generally monitor this Discussion Forum for inappropriate postings, and does not on its own undertake editorial control of postings. However, in the event that any inappropriate posting or unauthorized use of the Discussion Forum is brought to the AOG's attention, including but not limited to prohibited posting and usage as outlined herein, the AOG will take all appropriate action, in its sole discretion.Anyone who violates these rules may have their access privileges removed without warning. These rules may be modified from time to time by the AOG.